This privacy statement is effective as of April 1, 2021. Please note that this privacy statement will regularly be updated to reflect any changes in the way we handle your personal data or any changes in applicable laws.
Amiseq Inc.1551 McCarthy Blvd Suite # 215
Milpitas CA 95035.
Personal Data“Personal Data” means information that can be used to identify a person visiting Amiseq Website. Such information might include name, social security number, email address, mailing address, telephone number, company, title, username and password. Personal Data does not include data that is privileged, confidential, anonymous, or publicly available. “Sensitive Personal Data” includes information relating to Personal Data specifying medical or health conditions, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, trade union membership or sexual orientation, religious or philosophical beliefs.
Information UseAmiseq will not sell or rent to any third party any Personal Data that Amiseq collects. Amiseq reserves the right to use the Personal Data collected for any legitimate business purpose, which includes, but not limited to:
- Providing the services requested;
- Improving the services Amiseq offers;
- Offering opportunities to become a Amiseq Personnel;
- Communicating information about products or services;
- Answering requests;
- Tracking compliance with the Terms and Conditions of Use of Amiseq’s website;
- Analyzing the characteristics of visitors to our website, including applicants and clients/potential clients; and
- Personal Data collected from Amiseq Personnel solely in the context of an employment or contractor relationship is solely used for employment- or contractor- related purposes, as applicable.
- Sensitive Personal Data is generally only collected from Amiseq Personnel as (a) required by law (e.g., an equal opportunity/anti-discrimination statutes) or (b) for employment purposes (e.g., the offering of benefits), and will be used strictly for such purposes.
Other Data Received from Website VisitorsAmiseq collects information like the domain names, IP addresses, browser type, browser version, date and time of the visit and other statistics of the visitors. This information is generally used for purposes such as measuring the number of visitors to Amiseq’s website, the average time spent by each visitor, pages viewed by each visitor, tracking each visitor’s use of the website, and ensuring compliance with the Terms and Conditions of our website.
SecurityAmiseq has reasonable and appropriate measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction of Personal Data.
- To gather statistics. We track how many ‘unique users’ we have and how often they visit our website. We track how often the various pages of our website are visited and which countries our visitors come from. Accurate statistics enable us to provide a top quality service to you.
- Some cookies enable us to show you advert that you might be more relevant to you, to control the number of times you see them, and measure how effective the ad campaign has been. We may also utilise Google Remarketing in combination with Google Analytics to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, show our advertisements on websites across the Internet. In addition, third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies together to inform, optimise, and serve advertisements based on someone’s past visits to our website.
- Some cookies enable us manage your content preferences. We use cookie data here to identify what our users like/dislike and introduce better, more tailored content to their needs.
- This site contains links to other sites. Amiseq is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Websites.