- Architect, design, and develop Behavior Driven Development test frameworks for Spring cloud-based REST and Reactive services using Karate, Junit, Cypress, Cucumber, Cucumber-Spring, TestNG, Cucumber Reporting, and Kafka messaging via ReactiveX+Java.
- Develop UI test frameworks using tools such as Selenium, Protractor, and Cypress automation tools and API testing using postman.
- Test each and every element on the User Interface, generate the report, and raise the defects if anything is observed.
- Perform migration from Java automation framework to Python robot framework.
- Develop API / UI Robot Framework using Python Libraries.
- Patch existing code by performing bug fixes, schema updates, and library version upgrades.
- Deploy microservice updates via Jenkins build system and GIT repository control to various development and production environments.
- Use Gatling to check performance of applications in various levels of stress loads.
- Use tools such as PostgreSQL and Apache Phoenix to Query the database using clients like DBeaver, SQuirrel SQL Client, and IntelliJ.
- Configure and manage the Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) for build and release pipelines for microservices.
- Attend Agile and Scrum with daily standups, sprints, sprint planning and retrospectives throughout development.
Applicants must have a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Applications, Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, Engineering (any), or related fields plus two years of experience in a related occupation.
- Develop payment products for next generation of challenges.
- Participate in design and creation of Global Payments Services.
- Hands on development on building n-tier applications using RESTful Services, Java/J2EE, Oracle and related technologies.
- Participate in managing code and configurations for multiple environments with platform team.
- Work on release management process by creating and maintaining environment configurations, controls, and code integrity.
- Analyze business requirements, story-boards, and similar artifacts of the scrum process.
- Work in an agile development environment with a quick turnaround time and iterative builds.
- Lead the discovery phase of medium to large projects to come up with high level designs.
- Troubleshoot business and production issues.
- Communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to the junior engineers.
Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Applications, Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, Engineering (any), or related fields plus five years of experience in a related occupation.
Mail resume to HR, 1551 McCarthy Blvd., Suite 215, Milpitas, CA 95035