- Create user-flows, task-flows, personas, and wireframes for Web-based applications.
- Throughout the design process, identify user and business needs and scenarios.
- Define workflows for product.
- Work closely with Development team for implementation of product.
- Own end-to-end design deliverables for the product.
- In partnership with Product Managers and Business Analysts, brainstorm user interactions and define the vision of the product.
- Create wireframes, high fidelity mock-ups, and HTML prototypes for front end integration.
- Develop navigational structures, sitemaps, functional templates, and prototypes for applications.
- Develop prototypes and workflows with an understanding of product functionality, interaction, and information architecture.
- Develop relationships with stakeholders to understand a customer’s business and develop strategic roadmaps.
- Lead quarterly business reviews and executive sessions to better understand business and technical needs.
- Lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies.
- Lead engagement planning and budgeting. Mobilize and manage engagement teams. Define deliverable structure and content. Manage engagement economics, manage engagement risk.
- Analyze Amiseq’s resources and capabilities; strategize around new capabilities that need to be developed and deployed to create competitive advantage and operational efficiency.
- Review and analyze Amiseq’s current/potential clients, markets, and industries to understand factors influencing Amiseq’s profitability and business.
- Promote client acquisition opportunities by identifying opportunities for Amiseq to conduct strategy/process development meetings with client sponsors.
- Incorporate opportunities for program enhancements and improvements into daily operations.
- Drive the preparation and development of Internal Client Reviews, Quarterly Account Engagement plans, and assign responsibilities to various team members accordingly.
- Demonstrate comprehensive mastery of day to day and strategic operational functions such as workforce management, compliance, Statement of Work management, risk mitigation, utilization reporting and analysis.
- Deliver Amiseq’s services through regular interaction with the client users and colleagues.
- Participate with all relevant training programs available internally for business and professional development.
- Identify and leverage Amiseq’s domain expertise working with clients on application development frameworks and testing frameworks, web services standards and security for various projects.
- Drive project approval process for assigned projects.
- Track and execute multiple project schedules, milestones and deliverables simultaneously.
- Overlook and strategize the entire lifecycle of production development.
- Streamline work efforts of the security and development teams.
- Help build the next generation of cybersecurity solutions.
- Help develop SaaS based product for the next generation of challenges.
- Participate in the overall development of the product such as dashboard management, user workflows, program pages, messaging systems, integrations of GitHub and JIRA, reporting, vulnerability workflow, etc.
- Create an optimized and efficient version of the product to solve cyber security problems.
- Contribute to initiate, execute, and track the lifecycle of the program in a timely manner.
- Participate in client meetings, present the product at various public domains, explain the benefits, and usage of it.
- Understand and implement cybersecurity services with specializations in the application security domain.
- Engage customers and partners to obtain their cybersecurity requirements.
- Troubleshoot business and production issues.
- Ensures inclusion of business vision and industry trends to enable results that drive business.
- Problem solve and troubleshoot design and development issues. Provide appropriate solutions.
Applicants must have a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Applications, Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, Engineering (any), or related fields.
- Architect, design, and develop Behavior Driven Development test frameworks for Spring cloud-based REST and Reactive services using Karate, Junit, Cypress, Cucumber, Cucumber-Spring, TestNG, Cucumber Reporting, and Kafka messaging via ReactiveX+Java.
- Develop UI test frameworks using tools such as Selenium, Protractor, and Cypress automation tools and API testing using postman.
- Test each and every element on the User Interface, generate the report, and raise the defects if anything is observed.
- Perform migration from Java automation framework to Python robot framework.
- Develop API / UI Robot Framework using Python Libraries.
- Patch existing code by performing bug fixes, schema updates, and library version upgrades.
- Deploy microservice updates via Jenkins build system and GIT repository control to various development and production environments.
- Use Gatling to check performance of applications in various levels of stress loads.
- Use tools such as PostgreSQL and Apache Phoenix to Query the database using clients like DBeaver, SQuirrel SQL Client, and IntelliJ.
- Configure and manage the Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) for build and release pipelines for microservices.
- Attend Agile and Scrum with daily standups, sprints, sprint planning and retrospectives throughout development.
Applicants must have a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Applications, Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, Engineering (any), or related fields plus two years of experience in a related occupation.
- Develop payment products for next generation of challenges.
- Participate in design and creation of Global Payments Services.
- Hands on development on building n-tier applications using RESTful Services, Java/J2EE, Oracle and related technologies.
- Participate in managing code and configurations for multiple environments with platform team.
- Work on release management process by creating and maintaining environment configurations, controls, and code integrity.
- Analyze business requirements, story-boards, and similar artifacts of the scrum process.
- Work in an agile development environment with a quick turnaround time and iterative builds.
- Lead the discovery phase of medium to large projects to come up with high level designs.
- Troubleshoot business and production issues.
- Communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to the junior engineers.
Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Applications, Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, Engineering (any), or related fields plus five years of experience in a related occupation.
Mail resume to HR, 1551 McCarthy Blvd., Suite 215, Milpitas, CA 95035